St George’s Church is entirely self-funding.
Supporting St George’s has never been easier:
MAKE AN ONLINE DONATION
MAKE A BANK TRANSFER
When making a transfer from your account, you may wish to set up a ‘standing order’ and automate a regular transfer to St. George’s.
Make a transfer in euros to:
Account name: Comunion Anglicana de Barcelona
Bank name: Sabadell Atlantico
IBAN: ES88 0081 0156 23 0001231132
Make a transfer in GBP to:
Account name: Diocese in Europe Fund
Bank name: Barclays Bank plc
IBAN: GB43 BARC 200605 40317039
You MUST specify in the reference that the funds are for St. George’s Barcelona.
You can give during the collection at church (banknotes only, please, as local banks will no longer accept coins)
Please contact the church office or ask the wardens to get set up with numbered envelopes for regular giving that can qualify you for some tax relief.
Besides supporting our chaplain ministry, administration and youth work, we also support outside charities and the wider work of the Anglican Diocese in Europe.
Currently everything we receive covers essentials. With more funding, we could extend the ministry, look after our facilities better and, more important than ever, build up a contingency fund for emergencies.
Please consider giving to St George’s. Just a bit more could help a lot.
Moreover, regular giving may qualify for tax relief in Spain (registered charity code: R0800140F) or Gift Aid in the UK.
Contact the church to see if this applies to your donation.
St George’s is so grateful for your support.
Did you know?
It costs about 100,000 euros a year to run St. George’s Church.
Where does the money come from? Only from the congregation! We have no other source of income.
How do we spend it?
– Youthwork 4%
– Building upkeep and utilities 15%
– Outside commitments: 10% to charities and missions
– 8% for the wider work of the Diocese in Europe
– Church administration 19%
– Chaplain ministry 44%
– Currently everything we receive covers essentials.
If we had more funding, we could:
– Extend the ministry
– Look after our church and gardens better
– Build a contingency fund for emergencies
How can I help? Make a donation!
If every regular giver gave 10% more, that could add 9,000 euros a year to our budget.
If just 5 families became regular givers, that could add 10,000 euros a year.
How to become a regular giver:
- It’s easy! Simply ask at the church office or one of the church wardens about setting up numbered monthly giving envelopes (which qualifies you for some tax relief if you are a Spanish taxpayer).
- Set up a standing order with your bank.