Please consider supporting
St. George’s with your giving!
Did you know?
It costs about 100,000 euros a year to run St. George’s Church.
Where does the money come from? Only from the congregation!
We have no other source of income.
How do we spend it?
- Youthwork 4%
- Building upkeep and utilities 15%
- Outside commitments: 10% to charities and missions
- 8% for the wider work of the Diocese in Europe
- Church administration 19%
- Chaplain ministry 44%
- Currently everything we receive covers essentials.
If we had more funding, we could:
- Extend the ministry
- Look after our church and gardens better
- Build a contingency fund for emergencies