Info on attending services in person
NOTE: Since 18th July 2021 we have not been pre-registering for a trial period, but you must still sign in so we can track-and-trace attendees in the event of any subsequent cases of COVID-19 being discovered after any of the services. We’ll see how it goes and adjust accordingly.
Otherwise, to attend in-person services, you must register: email email@example.com or you can ring the church office on 93 417 8867. You will need to register anew each week. You are only registered when you receive a confirmation email.
Read the latest Diocese in Europe Covid-19 Revised Guidance from September 2021
You must enter through the back gate (on San Joan de la Salle) and leave through what is normally the church entrance.
There will be a container for tithes and offerings as you leave, though people may also give online via DonorBox. That being said, we still strongly encourage church members to set up a bank transfer for REGULAR GIVING which involves fewer fees (both for the giver and for the church) than other forms of giving.
We all must remember to maintain physical distancing, and masks must be worn at all times. You won’t be able to enter without one. We also advise you to bring your own tissues and hand sanitizer.
Notes regarding Holy Communion:
- Both elements will be consecrated, but only bread will be given.
- The priest will wash hands prior to commencing the Liturgy of the Sacrament. The bread will remain covered during the Eucharistic prayer. The priest will use a face mask.
- The communion will be done in silence, with the communicants receiving the bread in cupped hands.
- Do not attend services if you have a temperature, any flu-like symptoms, or if you belong to a vulnerable group.
- Access to the toilets will be only if absolutely necessary given the extra cleaning that needs to take place after each use.
- The virtual services will also continue for the foreseeable future.
January 15, 2023
January 03, 2023
January 02, 2023